Before Flight Booking
For comprehensive information from the Government of USA on travelling in USA or abroad, please visit https://travel.gc.ca/.
- To view flight search results, your Century Myles® collector number is required.
- To use Miles for a flight, car rental or hotel stay, your PIN is required.
- A valid credit card is required at time ofbooking to pay for all applicable surcharges, taxes and taxes.
- We accept the following forms of payment: American Express, Mastercard and Visa. We do not accept debit cards.
The maximum number of passengers allowed on one booking is 8. If you’re travelling party is 9 passengers or more, you will needto divide your group across two or more bookings.
An infant is a child who has not reached their second birthday as of the date of commencement of travel.
Infants can be added during the booking and there are applicable fees/taxes for transborder and international flights. An infant must be accompanied by a parent or by a person at least 16 years or older. Age requirements do vary, so please confirm with your carrier before booking.
The following can only be added by the airline and applicable fees may apply.
- Adding infant to an existing booking.
- Infant turning 2 while in destination.
- Infant requiring a seat.
To ensure that airlines make the best possible preparations for you, we encourage you to select the type of assistance you’ll require, preferably at the time you book your flight.
The following special needs requests may be added during the booking process:
- Wheelchair needed to get to the departure gate (but can walk to seat)
- Wheelchair needed to get to departure gate and to airline seat
- Passenger is visually impaired
- Passenger is hearing impaired
If the special request was not provided or wasn't added during the booking, please contact the airline directly.
An unaccompanied minor is a child (8 to 11 years) travelling alone. Reservations for unaccompanied minors are not available through Century Myles. Please contact the airline to book. Some airlines may charge a fee for this service.
Passengers Requiring Extra Seating
These bookings are not available through Century Myles. Please contact the airline to book. The Century Myles customer care team cannot book an extra seat for one passenger with any airline.
Pets and Other Special Assistance Requests
Before you make your reservation on centurymyles.com you must first contact the airline to check if your request can be accommodated on the desired flight. If confirmed, book your flight on centurymyles.com. Once your flight is booked, contact the airline to provide the details of your special request.
Terms & Conditions
Prior to booking a flight you should know:
- All flights offered are subject to the terms and conditions of the Century Myles® Reward Program. Offers are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
- Flight pricing is determined by the marketplace. You can be confident you'll be paying market competitive fares wherever you choose to fly.
- Collectors must pay applicable surcharges, fees and taxes on air travel at the time of reservation.
- Air travel may be subject to advance booking, minimum and maximum stay, and the availability from participating airlines.
- Tickets can be booked round-trip, one-way or multi-city. Some restrictions may apply.
- The number of Miles required for travel is subject to verification at time of booking and is not guaranteed until reservation is confirmed.
- The price of cash tickets is subject to final verification upon receiving credit card payment.
- A booking fee (plus applicable taxes) will apply to all tickets booked by using Miles.
After you book a flight you should know:
- Changes, cancellations, or refunds may be permitted based on your airline’s terms and conditions. Restrictions may apply and you may be subject to any applicable fare increases plus taxes and fees.
- An additional Century Myles change fee of $60.00 USD per person, up to a maximum of $180.00 USD per reservation, plus the applicable taxes will apply should a ticket change be required.
- The terms and conditions of the Century Myles® Reward Program may be more restrictive and may supersede the airline fare rules.
- Travel insurance is available and highly recommended.
For Quebec Residents:
For services booked through a travel agent licensed in Quebec, prices may be increased in the event of the imposition of the carrier's surcharges or an increase in the exchange rate, insofar as the exchange rate –applicable 45 days before the date on whichthe services are provided –has increased by more than 5% since the date of the reservation. If the increase, without taking into account any increase in the Quebec sales tax or the federal goods and services tax, is equal to or greater than 7% of the price of the services, the customer may choose between full and immediate reimbursement of the services or the provision of similar services of the same price, otherwise the difference in price shall be borne by the customer; no price increase may occur within 30 days preceding the date on which the services are to be provided.
For Ontario Residents:
For services booked through a travel agency registered in Ontario, the total price of the services may be increased except if paid in full. If the cumulative increase, without taking into account any increase in the retail sales tax or the federal goods and services tax, is more than 7%, the customer has the right to cancel the booking and obtain a full refund of the services or opt for comparable alternate services acceptable to the customer, as long as the price of the alternate services corresponds to the price of the original services, otherwise the difference in price shall be borne by the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is always important to check for travel advisories that might apply to your destination. For more information, visit the Government of USA Advisory page.
As a traveller, you will be expected to meet any government and airline requirements. It is highly recommended that you research your destination and consult with your chosen airline for their up-to-date travel requirements.